Meet the team working for ERP in Ireland.
- Martin Tobin is the Chief Executive Officer for the European Recycling Platform in Ireland. He is responsible for the strategic planning and implementation of ERP’s WEEE and Waste Battery compliance strategy across the country. ERP Ireland has experienced considerable growth in membership and market share under Martin’s tenure. Martin is a seasoned executive and an industry expert in environmental operations. Previously, he managed Global Reverse Supply Chain Operations at Alcatel Lucent and also served in numerous positions in the company during his five years tenure. Prior to this, he worked in a number of roles including Operations Manager in Benchmark Electronics, Production Control Manager with Stratus Computers and Manufacturing Systems Consultant with Mentec International.
- Charlotte Budd is the Regional Account Manager for ERP Ireland. In her position, she manages the day-to-day operations of the supply chain and all established collection points for WEEE and Waste Batteries, in ERP functional areas. She has over 20 years’ experience in operations, logistics and supply chain sectors, most recently 8 years in waste management and recycling and is a full member of the Chartered Institute of Wastes Management (MCIWM). Charlotte is also a registered WEEELABEX auditor. Previous to ERP, Charlotte was Regional Operations Coordinator and Auditor at Geodis Valenda where she managed 39 local authorities in ROI, Northern Ireland and Scotland, and 150+ collection points. She also held positions as Procurement Leader in Crane Stockham Valve, Logistics & Purchasing Manager in Club IT and Logistics & Purchasing Manager for Decora. Charlotte holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from York University, Toronto, Canada.
- Roisin Griffin joins ERP Ireland as Order Fulfilment Executive. In her role, Roisin is responsible for managing all requests from local authorities, retailers and workplaces for the collection and treatment of WEEE and Waste Batteries (WB) in ERP functional areas, whilst ensuring strict compliance with the WEEE and WB Directives. Previously, Roisin worked in environmental law enforcement for Dublin City Council’s Waste Enforcement Unit and the Eastern Regional Fisheries Board. She holds a BSc. (Hons.) in Environmental Science from NUI Galway.
- Feargal Murray is responsible for providing engineering and technical support to ERP’s members and partners in Ireland. He is responsible for rolling out the waste battery collection programme to members across the country. He is also charged with coordinating the company’s WEEE strategy in Ireland and the retailer’s registration programme. Feargal joined ERP from a major capital equipment manufacturer in the semiconductor industry. He has over 15 years’ experience in the electronics manufacturing industry in Ireland and abroad. He holds a Masters degree in an environmentally related discipline and a Bachelor’s degree in Integrated Manufacturing Systems.
- Yvonne Holmes, MPRII heads up corporate communications at ERP Ireland and is responsible for devising the company’s marketing, public relations and public affairs strategy. Yvonne’s primary focus is to roll out effective, creative and meaningful communication campaigns to raise awareness and promote responsible recycling amongst schools, the general public and member companies. Previously, Yvonne held corporate communications roles in HP Ireland, Oracle and Siebel Systems where she managed programmes at a local and EMEA level. She holds a BA degree in International Marketing and Languages and a postgraduate diploma in Public Relations.
- Bernie O’Brien manages the registration and all financial aspects of the Membership Programme at ERP Ireland from set up to invoicing, credit control and member support. She also manages the suppliers invoices and payments. Bernie liaises with our IT team for changes and creation of new requirements for the back office. She also supports the ERP UK Financial Controller and Membership Team. Previously, Bernie worked for a multinational as their Sales Co-Ordinator.