We have created a strong and fair company that is firmly committed to the pursuit of quality
We respect this principle in all our activities, both internally and externally, and focus on continuously improving and developing ERP’s internationally recognised environmental excellence.
We are focused on our customers’ needs. We ensure you are compliant and introduce you to new opportunities that you might not otherwise identify. Our values drive how we operate and how we develop our services:
- Integrity – we are committed to integrity and ethics;
- Accountability – we operate in a clear and accountable manner;
- Innovation - we focus on identifying solutions and achieving results;
- Passion - we value, promote and fiercely protect our reputation;
- Partnership - we are responsible partners to all our customers and suppliers;
- Diversity – we invite, provide and respect challenging and different views and encourage competition;
- Simplicity – we seek to continually simplify and improve all our processes, procedures and activities.
We firmly believe that following the highest ethical standards is of paramount importance. Our business practice policy embodies the core values that guide us both as a company and as individuals.
We provide an extensive suite of resource recovery and producer responsibility services, ranging from compliance to bespoke services and consultancy support. Our Quality Policy is built around the management of the entire waste material value chain with fully transparent tracking.
Our subsidiaries have integrated quality procedures befitting our core business – compliance services for European directives on waste management.
Moreover, we also promote innovation in recycling technologies and partner with national and local governement to create solutions that are eco-friendly and specifically designed for recycling. Read the ERP Quality Policy >
ERP is founded on the knowledge that a healthy environment is necessary for sustainable economic growth.
Our Environmental Policy ensures that we comply with every environmental regulation, legislation and requirement in all of our activities. Read the ERP Environment Policy >
Supply Line Selection and Control
We deliver high quality, cost effective compliance, waste collection and recycling services to over 2,700 producer members across the EU.
We set our fees at the lowest sustainable cost required to ensure that all take-back services are provided with no compromise to quality or compliance.
We never take a risk. We carefully select our suppliers and directly manage all daily activities. We reject all suppliers that cannot guarantee the highest possible standards.
We conduct regular internal and external audits to assess risk and drive continuous improvement of processes and activities. These include systematic audits of the entire supply chain.
Our aim is to ensure that all services are completed punctually and in full respect of all legal and environmental requirements.
ERP has the following certifications.
Europe SAS – Quality certifications
France - Quality certifications
Italy - Quality, environment and occupational health and safety certifications
- ISO 14001 on organisation and management of WEEE and batteries >
- ISO 9001 on organisation and management of WEEE and batteries >
- OHSAS 18001 on organisation and management of WEEE and batteries >
- SA 8000 certification >
- D.L. 231 certification >
Norway - Quality and environmental certifications
Portugal – Quality certification
Slovakia - Quality, environmental and occupational health and safety certifications
- ISO 9001 on operation of collective system of disposal with waste >
- ISO 14001 on operation of collective system of disposal with waste >
- OHSAS 18001 on operation of collective system of disposal with waste >
Spain - Quality certifications
- ISO 9001 on management of compliance scheme for extended producer responsability for WEEE >
- ISO 9001 on management of compliance scheme for extended producer responsability for batteries >
United Kingdom – Quality and environmental certifications